Tuesday 23 July 2013

LOLing over Coffee !!!

                                        Coffee!!! Aaahh...

The favourite drink of the civilized world! That one word which is an immediate cure to my boredom, my worries, my trivia and my mood swings!

Either it is "Black as night, sweet as sin", or it is a "Rich frothy creamy chocolaty delight"...Well!however maybe, coffee pleases my taste buds and tingles my soul!...and I cannot help but sing love songs for coffee! The smell of freshly ground heaven...it makes me a poet, a philosopher, a confidante, a dreamer and a lover...all at the same time! (Wao!!!)

How can I explain the power of coffee in such a few words? ...You meet, greet, lounge, converse, laugh, drool, discuss, rejuvenate and fall in love...over Coffee! One serving of cuppa, which has the power to stir the World, uniting it and enveloping it into a delectable smoothie of pure bliss...

"I like my coffee with cream and my literature with optimism.” - Abigail Reynolds

Be it a chatty afternoon with my girlfriends or a cosy evening with my beloved or tete-a-tete with an ex collegue, I'm always up for coffee and I cannot have enough of it...(Gosshh! Bless the man who invented it!!!)

  "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons." -  T.S. Eliot

Some coffee facts for the knowledge seeking souls! The vast majority of coffee beans in the world comes from two species of coffee: - Coffea Arabica and Coffea Robusta. More than three-quarters of the coffee beans sold in the world are a variety of Coffea Arabica, while the bulk of the remainder is Coffea Robusta, which is also known as Coffea Canephora!

Now here's some medical benefits!...Coffee when taken in moderate quantity can lower the risk of a variety of cancer and heart diseases, improves cholesterol health and reduces muscle stress! A cup of Black coffee with no sugar contains NO calories!!! (How cool is dat?)

"Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical." - Jonathan Swift

Additionally, I have listed down some tried and tested benefits (read more relevant yeah!) for you guys! Coffee can:



  • Make you happy instantly
  • Can get you a job!
  • Help you in sorting out your differences with yourself and others
  • Make you more productive at work
  • Give you more tolerance to endure smarty pants and jerks
  • Give you a slight innocent harmless little kick  ;-)
  • Make it easier to hit on your crush!
  • Help you turn strangers into friends!
  • and...Make you fall in love!
  • and also, at times, in a single glass you find all the four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat! (Irish coffee...anyone? ;-)) Bazinga!!!
Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love! Ohhhh!

Wherever coffee is grown, sold, brewed, and consumed, there will be lively controversy, strong opinions, and good conversation! Now if that's not reason enough to LOL over Coffee, I donno what is!!! ;-)

I'm done writing now...it's late afternoon and I feel like brewing some coffee... so I'm rushing to my nearest cafĂ©...Till then, spill the bean...Love Coffee! Drink Coffee! Share Coffee!....and keep LOLing!!! :-) :-)

3 comments:

  1. vikramjit chaudhury24 July 2013 at 11:27

    INTERESTING ..SPECIALLY THE MEDICAL PART

    ReplyDelete
  2. vikramjit chaudhury24 July 2013 at 11:31

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting..... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comment.
Please share the page with your friends.
Have a Lovely Day